Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Welcome to the American AAdvantage Miles blog

I have been a happy AAdvantage user for over 10 years now. I have my years when I fly a lot and some where I don't. AAdvantage is constantly rated one of the top programs and while American Airlines itself has hollowed out it's quality the AAdvantage program means that I keep coming back to American Airlines.

Over the years I have learnt a few things about the program. Various ways to maximize milage as well as get other benefits out of the program.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This new Blog is starting out nicely - easy on the eyes, easy to read and to use, with great information beginning to show about AA. Good luck on your Gold and Platinum challenges, and may Executive Platinum be in your near future - 8 VIP coupons are nice, as each upgrades up to three flights in one direction to anywhere AA goes to the next class of service on most fares. (For me that means San Francisco - Chicago - Delhi, AA's longest haul of fifteen hours, in First.)

halfcenturyAAflier

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm curious. If I book through aa.com and I'm flying from Hong Kong to San Francisco and back, do those miles qualify for the Challenge? I'm not sure b/c AA codeshares with Cathay.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home